Dental Services Long Island
If you need dental services in Suffolk County or anywhere on Long Island, come to Brentwood Dental Care. Our dental team is highly regarded for its profession skills and exceptional service. We are happy to provide emergency dental care as well as a routine appointment for your dental problems. We work with many kinds of dental insurance as well as medicare. Our office offers a full range of dental health options for both adults and children from preventative oral hygiene to restorative care with crowns or dentures. We work with many health plans and accept medicaid patients as well.
Preventative Dental Services
- To keep your healthy and attractive smile, make an appointment with our dental hygienists for routine cleaning and an assessment of your oral health. If our assessment shows that you need further dental health services our hygienists will refer you to one of our dental care professionals.
- Here are the preventative dental health services we provide New York residents.
- Dental Cleaning: Our high-tech, gentle dental cleaning uses ultrasound technology and reduces your risk of developing cavities while giving you clean and bright teeth.
- Dental Exam: You can work with your dentist to develop a prevention plan to give you health gums and teeth for life.
- Custom-designed Mouth Guards: Whether for sports or to prevent tooth grinding, we will create a custom-designed mouth guard for you.
- Root Canal and Same-day Crown: We can fix that painful tooth with root canal treatment and provide you with a same-day crown (no waiting).
- Whitening Your Teeth: We will provide you with either in-office or at-home treatment with comfortable but powerful whitening treatments to get rid of stains on your teeth
- Teeth-straightening with Invisalign: This advanced treatment method straightens teeth with having to use braces. It is easy to use, comfortable, and not so obvious as having braces.
- Dental Veneers: Using custom-made veneers our professionals can repair chips and cracks, fill in gaps, and get rid of stains.
- Makeover Your Smile: Out dental professionals will work with you to develop a plan to give you a radiant smile using the many high-tech cosmetic procedures that we employ.
- Composite Fillings: These fillings not only have the natural color of your teeth but make them stronger as well.
- Crowns: These are the last step after a root canal treatment. We off this dental restoration in a single visit.
- Rejuvenate Your Gums: Our dental professionals can reverse gum recession and gum disease without the pain of surgery. Our high-tech treatments take just a few minutes and lead to rapid improvement.
- Dental Implants: You do not need to spend your life with missing teeth. We will be pleased to store your teeth and smile with dental implants. Ask for information today.
We are pleased to provide advanced dental services with the most-advanced technology. By taking digital impressions, we will create custom-restorations without using messy impressions that take a long time to set. We do digital imaging instead of x-rays. These 3D images create high definition scans that are superior for planning your dental treatment. And, you don’t need to wait when we fit you with a dental crown. We do it all in one visit!
Get The Smile You Want & Deserve
Four out of five people would like to change something in regard to their smiles. If this is the case with you, don’t just dream about a nicer smile, make an appointment with our dental professionals and let them fix the problem. We will fix teeth with stains, repair chips, fill in cracks, straighten out teeth that are not well-aligned, and fix crowded teeth. We take pride in creating healthy and beautiful smiles for our patients and friends.
Our dental professionals are skilled in any and all procedures to provide dental health care. While our preference is always to prevent dental health problems and help you maintain excellent oral health, we are pleased to provide a full range of dental health care procedures. These include the full range of restorative dentistry for the people who entrust us with their oral health care.
Metal Dental Fillings Are a Thing of the Past
The most common of dental services is filling dental cavities. You may remember when fillings were made from silver or a mercury amalgam. Today we only use composite. They contain no mercury or other metal. They are custom-made to match your teeth so that no one can tell that you had a cavity, chip, or crack and have a filling. Not only does a composite filling look good but it is stronger and more durable than the old fillings and stronger than your teeth!
Our goal is always the best dental care for our patients and friends. Thus, we emphasize preventative cleaning and examinations. The best way to deal with cavities is to prevent them. The next best way is to catch them as early as possible, clean out the decay, and fill the cavity. Dental decay always gets worse and spreads if not dealt with. Our goal is always to maintain as much of your normal teeth as possible. When decay is neglected you risk losing your tooth or needing a root canal and crown or bridges because of a dental abscess.
If you have old mercury fillings from years ago, we can safely remove them and give you a natural-appearing composite filling that is more durable than your natural teeth. They are custom-made to match your own teeth, free of mercury or other metal, durable, and more comfortable.
Experience the benefits to oral health for both children and adults when you visit your dentist at our office. Individuals with insurance, medicare, medicaid, health plans will find our services complete, efficient, friendly, and professional. Contact us for preventative oral hygiene, restorative care, or emergency care. We are your best choice for friendly, prompt and professional care whenever you need it.
If You Are Looking For A Great Local Dentist, Contact Us!
Brentwood Dental Cares
1814 5th Ave, Bay Shore, NY 11706